Genskill ultimately helps companies not just get the best talent for their requirements, but make sure that talent has the relevant skills so they can hit the ground running. It helps improve the often messy recruitment processes, while driving employer branding among a verified talent pool.
Genskill is purpose-built for the Indian engineering college ecosystem, and has been shaped in consultation with many recruiters. It’s being developed by two alumni of NIT Calicut, who have seen many of these problems first-hand: as students and recruiters.
Genskill can be used by companies standalone, and colleges you recruit from can use the system seamlessly. Here’s a snapshot of what Genskill can offer companies recruiting from colleges.
- Become a preferred recruiter: Genskill allows you to build a connect with students beyond placement season, hence increasing the chances of being a Day One company and getting access to the best of a verified talent pool.
- Platform to do employer branding via student ambassadors, internships and other activities.
- Easily get access to student details which were erstwhile unavailable or difficult to access: Including academic progress, skills gained, and interests.
- Don’t miss out on quality candidates who might fit the role perfectly: Our filters will help you reach out to students across departments.
- Run placements in a transparent manner – with instant communication to college authorities and candidates.
- Have complete oversight about your overall placement status, and make data-driven hiring decisions.
- Removes the hassle of recruiting from colleges that lack a formalized placement cell, by digitizing many of the activities.
- Constant updates & upgrades so you have the latest features, as well as access to our customer service.