Genskill helps engineering college students achieve their true potential by continuously gaining industry-relevant skills, and be better prepared for placements.
Genskill has been built keeping students and their needs and ambitions in mind. It’s being developed by two alumni of NIT Calicut who experienced the problems in the current system, determined to solve them for future generations.
A student can sign on to the platform independently, or via their college.
Here’s a snapshot of what Genskill offers engineering college students.
- Assessment tests to help identify skill gaps & on-app, on-demand courses to help fill them
- Continuous monitoring over the course of your engineering education
- WhatsApp-like collaborative community focused on skill development
- Easy access to on campus placements, job fairs, pool drives and more
- Constant industry connect through projects, internships and jobs
- Never miss an opportunity – Genskill makes it easy to apply and see company criteria
- Company-specific mock assessment tests and interviews on the app to help you be better prepared
- Stay informed about technical events, seminars, local groups and communities to discover shared passions
Think your college should get Genskill? Get in touch.