Genskill helps engineering colleges maximize the potential of each student, and provides greater insight into their skills and interest. It improves the placement process, and potentially the number of students being recruited as well, enhancing the college’s reputation and industry connect.
Genskill is purpose-built for engineering colleges in India, and has been done so in consultation with several colleges. It’s being developed by two alumni of NIT Calicut, who have seen many of these problems first-hand.
A college can opt for a basic placement package, charged on a per-student basis, or a package involving courses, which makes students more placement-ready. Here’s a snapshot of what Genskill offers engineering colleges.
- A streamlined, easy-to-use placement process doing away with spreadsheets, paper and outdated software
- Easier process for recruiting companies, as well as for students who wish to apply for such jobs
- A continuous training program tailored to each student, their skill-gaps and interests
- Ability to monitor progress of each student, with an overview of industry-ready skills needed and being built
- Provides greater insight into the student body and their skills.
- Helps build better industry connect beyond placements, with the ability to have alumni ambassadors, and promoted companies within the platform.
- As a result of all the above, increased placements and an enhanced reputation for the institute.
- Constant updates & upgrades so you have the latest features, as well as access to our customer service.
If you are a student, please click here